The Harvard Knitting Project

Saturday, November 11, 2006

the crimson and the zig-zag helmet


Well, the Crimson thinks knitting is a good example of anti-feminist backsliding...or something...(article)...but they're wrong, right? Right!

Anyway. Momsock no. 1 is finished and momsock no. 2 has been begun! And in my spare time, I knitted the Fantastic Zig-Zag Helmet Hat for my friend Kirk. I like it so much that I'm going to write up the pattern, wheeeeeeeeee! Also, taught Kavita to knit mitred squares. Despite the fact that I've never knit a mitred square. Ever. WHOA.

Up there's a picture of Kavita knitting a the first square of her blanket! I'll post a picture of the ZIG ZAG HAT (I am waaay too excited about this hat) when I take one I actually like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home