The Harvard Knitting Project

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh. My. God. Holiday knitting.

(sorry for the lack of photos, camera battery needs replacing)

So far, I have

1. completed momsocks (!)
2. completed dadsocks (!)
3. a "wee ninja" (which I did on the fly, with only a photo as my guide) which only needs to be pieced together and stuffed.
4. one "twinkletoe." Which is not quite finished. I HATE knitting these things. Stupid cotton-acrylic blend. But I did accidentally buy some US 5 bamooo needless that I LOVE to knit them with.
5. one loop-d-loop glove for wich I have cast on and not yet begun knitting (BLAH)
6. a pair of toe-up socks inspired by these, which I have not even BEGUN
and
7. a pair of wristwarmers that I haven't decided whether or not to knit them yet.

Luckily the twinkletoes and the toe-up socks and the imaginary wristwarmers only have to be finished before I get back to boston, not before the 25th. PHEW!

Now, back to knitting! While knitting that ninja and twinkletoe, by the way, I flew through most of Desperate Housewives, Season 1. I just have one disc left. QUALITY SHOW!

now go! drink eggnog, eat latkes, and dance around the solstice fire, my little dears. It is winter here, even if it (sniff) isn't in massachussetts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home